Ecotelligent Homes is happy to offer our customers an industry-leading energy efficiency financing program and home energy loans through Michigan Saves. As a Michigan Saves authorized contractor, we provide you with the convenient Home Energy Loan Program to finance energy efficiency improvements to your home.
What are the terms of the home energy loan program?
The Michigan Saves Home Energy Loan Program offered to qualified Ecotelligent Homes’ customers provides the following:
- Unsecured loan, no home appraisal required
- Up to $50,000 loan limit, with some exceptions
- Fixed 5.50% Annual Percentage Rate (APR), up to 10 years
- No penalty for early payment.
How does the home energy loan program work?
After selecting an improvement package based on the results of your comprehensive home energy audit, the Ecotelligent Homes team will walk you through the following steps for your green energy loan:
- Your initial loan approval is done during a quick phone call coordinated by the Ecotelligent Homes team
- Ecotelligent Homes will prepare the final project sign off documents, which need to be signed upon project completion at your quality assurance check, and submit them on your behalf
- You simply make your monthly payments to the financial institution and Michigan Saves coordinates the rest.
THE ECOTELLIGENT DIFFERENCE
Ecotelligent Homes is a home performance contractor, which means we are a one-stop-shop and we manage the project from start to finish. We follow a three-step process when assessing and improving the comfort and energy efficiency of your home.