COVID-19: How We're Helping While Staying Safe
A message from Amanda, Owner of Ecotelligent Homes
I hope you and your family are staying well through the COVID-19 crisis. On behalf of everyone at Ecotelligent Homes, I want to thank you for your patience while we safely navigate operations. I hope our efforts to help during the emergency and our increased safety protocols will give you some peace of mind during these challenging times.
Helping our Clients
To ensure everyone’s safety we continue to monitor and exceed compliance with the latest health and safety guidance.
- Ecotelligent Homes COVID-19 Safety Protocol outlines what to expect while we safely work in your home
- Exceeding CDC Guidance, OSHA Standards, State of Michigan COVID-19 Resources, and Oakland County Requirements
- Rescheduling energy audits and install projects at your convenience
We were known for our high standards for job site safety and clean up before COVID-19, and we have increased those safety protocols and cleaning standards to continue serving the Metro-Detroit community.
Helping our Community
Making small efforts to help the brave nurses stay safe in the frontline and help Metro-Detroiters stay safe at home:
- See one of the Superheroes in action with our donated respirator
- Share our tips to improve the indoor air quality of your home
- Tune in to Earth Day Live and celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day April 22, 2020
A special shoutout to Shelly, our thoughtful Office Manager, for coordinating the donation efforts!
Helping our Team Members
We are a tight knit family at Ecotelligent Homes and we are happy to be back to work serving you. During the shutdown we did our best to take care of the team.
- Helping team members navigate their unemployment claims
- Paying for staff's health care through the layoff
- Arranging web-based training to bring them back to work remotely before stay home order was lifted for construction.
- Keeping in touch with Tiger King jokes and Zoom happy hour
Thanks to my awesome team for sticking together through these difficult times and looking forward to a bright safe future!
Ready to get started? Contact the Ecotelligent team today!